By Thomas Kimball/BowTie Inc.
Posted: January 15, 2010, 4:05 p.m. EST
Thank you for testing your skill with these rabbit-themed games from the 2010 Rabbits USA magazine. If you haven't seen the magazine yet, don't look at these answers! To find out about the issue, click here>>
Find My Shadow
The shadow that matches the rabbit is the one at the bottom of the first column.
The unscrambled rabbit breeds are:
These seven breeds gave you the letters A, R, T, S, B, I, B, which you needed to unscramble to create the word "rabbits."
These four breeds gave you the letters L, U, R, E, which you needed to unscramble to create the word "rule."
The phrase, then, is Rabbits Rule!
There are 20 rabbits.
The eight hidden fruits or vegetables are:
1. Mint, shown on the side of the bowl on the left in the back.
2. Cucumber, shown on the inside lip of the bowl on the left in the front.
3. Asparagus, shown at the base of the bowl on the left in the front.
4. Pear, shown as the left front paw of the rabbit in front.
5. Brussels sprout, shown on the floor tile to the right of the three balls.
6. Romaine lettuce, shown behind the rabbit in front.
7. Carrot, shown as the inside of the left ear of the rabbit in front.
8. Banana, shown as the left ear of the rabbit in back.
Did you find them all?