By Thomas Kimball/BowTie Inc.
Posted: January 15, 2010, 3:15 p.m. EST
Thank you for testing your powers of observation with the two rabbit illustrations by Thomas Kimball in Rabbits USA 2010, page 126. If you haven't seen the magazine, don't look at these answers yet! To find out about Rabbits USA 2010, click here>>
The 10 differences in the two illustrations are as follows:
1. The blue ball and yellow ball in the lower left switched positions.
2. The four-colored ball in the lower left has a different color pattern in each illustration.
3. The carrot in the food bowl is shorter and lacks a line in the bottom illustration.
4. The tunnel on the left lacks a line on its inside lip in the bottom illustration.
5. The green background wall has different shadows/highlights in each illustration.
6. The middle rabbit has longer ears in the bottom illustration.
7. The middle rabbit has a bit of straw beneath its right front paw in the top illustration but not the bottom.
8. The horizontal bars are in front of the vertical bars in the top image, but behind them in the bottom image.
9. The purple/blue bowl in the lower right has a white highlight on its lip in the top illustration but not the bottom.
10. The rabbit on the left by the tunnel has a horizontal line above its left rear foot in the bottom illustration but not the top.
Did you find them all?