By Thomas Kimball/BowTie Inc.
Posted: October 25, 2010, 7:25 p.m. EDT
Please Note: Due to a cropping error in the photo that appeared on Page 83 of Ferrets USA 2011, the photo actually has only eight differences, not ten. We apologize for the error.
1. A black dot is on both the upper and lower fins of the blue fish to the left.
2. The outlet on the wall is gone.
3. The blue blanket at the back inside the carrier is gone.
4. The word flier is spelled differently.
5. The blue stuffed animal has both ears.
6. The red text is gone from the leg of the hammock holder.
7. A yellow ball has been added by the leg of the hammock holder.
8. A white crossbar has been added near the bottom of the hammmock holder.