Mirror Differences Puzzle
Here are the answers to the Mirror Differences puzzle from the 2012 issue of Critters USA magazine.
Illustration by Thomas Kimball/BowTie Inc.
Did you find the 10 differences between the critter and its mirror image on page 83 of the Critters USA 2012 magazine? Check your answers here. (Click image to enlarge)
1. The lightbulb in the upper left is burned out.
2. The critter's nose is a different color.
3. The critter has bobby pins in her mouth.
4. The critter's right arm is in a different position.
5. The eyeshadow colors don't match.
6. There's a teabag in the cup.
7. The number of cotton balls differs.
8. The amount of liquid in the sprayer isn't the same.
9. The photo lacks a reflection.
10. The stripes on the dress don't match.