Illustrations by Thomas Kimball/BowTie Inc.
Find The Differences
Did you find the nine differences between the two illustrations of our critter baseball match on page 98 of the Critters USA 2011 magazine? Check your answers here.
1. The top illustration has an extra lightpost to the right of the scoreboard.
2. The top illustration has one less column of lights on the light fixture that's second in from the left.
3. The top illustration has a different colored board in the seating area that shows to the left of the pitcher's ear.
4. The first baseman has his mitt on a different hand in each illustration.
5. The hedgehog's facial expression differs.
6. The rat in the lower right has different markings on his nose (the bottom illustration lacks a white spot).
7. The stripe color on the pitcher's pants differs.
8. The color inside the ears of the rabbit in the stands differs.
9. The number of fingers on the pitcher's mitt differs.
Critter A matches Tail 5
Critter B matches Tail 3
Critter C matches Tail 2
Critter D matches Tail 1
Critter E matches Tail 4
Make Your Own Caption
Have you thought up a caption for our critter cartoon on page 99 of the Critters USA 2011 magazine? If so, send it to us and check this page on the 15th of every month (or the next weekday after the 15th if it falls on a weekend or holiday) to see if your caption was chosen. You'll be awarded 250 Club Critter points if your caption is posted by us!
To enter your caption, send it together with the e-mail address you use for your Club Critter account to email@example.com. Good luck!
Get Your Small Animal Stickers Here!
Download the sticker template below and print onto sticker paper to create your very own small animal stickers! The sticker template is in PDF format, so you will need Adobe Reader to view the files.