Posted: May 14, 2012, 5 p.m. EDT
Somewhere on the pages of SmallAnimalChannel.com you will find the rabbit flower. Follow the clues given below to find the rabbit flower.All Club Critter members who find it and enter will receive 250 Club Critter points. Additionally, three randomly selected entrants will receive their choice of either the 2012 Critters USA, the 2012 Ferrets USA or the 2012 Rabbits USA magazine, plus a SmallAnimalChannel.com noisemaker. Not a Club Critter member? No problem. It's easy to join and absolutely free. For info on joining Club Critter, click here>>
The rabbit flower you seek is pictured to the right so you know what to look for. You might see the rabbit flower on our homepage to announce the contest. This is not the hidden image that you seek and does not count. The rabbit flower you seek will be on a page with no mention of the scavenger hunt, and if you hover your cursor over it, text will appear to congratulate you for finding the rabbit flower.
Searching is a big part of the fun of a scavenger hunt, but we realize that SmallAnimalChannel.com has a lot of pages to view, so check out the official rules below for more information and tips on areas you do not need to check.
In addition, we offer you these clues to assist in your search.
1. Although the rabbit flower features a rabbit, you won’t find it on a rabbit page.
2. Fun & Games are nice, but the rabbit flower is on a more serious page.
3. The rabbit flower is on a page with information about a pet in the rodent family.
4. As you mull over these clues, be aware that the word “mull” rhymes with the last name of the author of the page where the rabbit flower is hiding out (a link to all author bios is at the bottom of every page).
5. The rabbit flower is curious about noises made by other pets.
Contest Rules And How To Enter
1) Each visitor can only enter the contest once. Do so by e-mailing email@example.com, marking the subject line "Rabbit Flower" and sending the following required information:
- First Name, Last Name
- E-mail Address (the one that you use for your Club Critter account)
- Residing State
- A link to the page with the rabbit flower
2) Deadline for entry is 11:59 p.m. ET June 3, 2012.
3) Specific sections of the site are not an active part of Rabbit Flower Scavenger Hunt 2012 contest and may be disregarded in your search. These sections include:
• The Forums
• User uploaded video pages
• Club Critter Profiles
• The Photo Gallery
4) All entrantts will receive 250 points in their Club Critter account by July 31, 2012, if they provide the e-mail associated with their Club Critter account when making their submission. Three randomly selected entrants will receive an additional 250 Club Critter points plus a magazine and noisemaker as mentioned above. Critter points can be used to purchase items in the avatar shop or redeem prizes from the Critters Rewards Catalog.
5) By entering, you agree that your name and state may be posted on Bowtie-owned websites.