This month, SmallAnimalChannel gives you the chance to unleash your creativity. We’re holding a Thanksgiving ecard contest!
To participate, just email a photo of your critter along with a Thanksgiving sentiment to go with it to us. Deadline to send the photo and sentiment is 3 p.m. EST on November 15, 2011.
Three lucky winners will have their photos and text turned into an ecard that will appear on SmallAnimalChannel, earning them major bragging rights! The ecards will post before the end of the day on November 22, making them available to send out for Thanksgiving. Winners also receive 1,000 Club Critter points and a SmallAnimalChannel noisemaker. Club Critter points can be used to redeem items in the Avatar Shop or from the Critter Rewards Catalog.
Do you have the photo and sentiment that will be our next ecard? This is your chance to show off your hamster, ferret, rabbit, guinea pig, hedgehog, chinchilla, sugar glider, mouse, rat, gerbil or other exotic small mammal!
How To Enter
1. Photo of your small animal pet
2. Thanksgiving sentiment to go with the photo
3. Email address associated with your Club Critter account
To enter, send an email to email@example.com with the above information. Mark the subject line "Thanksgiving ecard."
Tips For Success
1. Photo must have sharp focus and be well-lit.
2. Your small animal pet should take up 50 to 75 percent of the shot, leaving some space above, below or to one side to include text.
3. Sentiment should be brief.
4. Cuteness goes a long way! You’re on the right track if the image makes you say, “Awww, how cute!”