Send us a ringtone of your critter’s voice! We can accept MP3 files with a maximum length of 15 seconds. Please follow our tips/guidelines before recording your ringtone or submitting it to us. Our staff will review your ringtone and post on the site if acceptable within 3 business days.
- Ringtones that contain human voices and/or animals in distress will not be accepted.
- If you can only record into .wav format, you can convert the file using mp3 encoding software. Example software
- Ringtone submissions should be free of other noises as much as possible and your critter's voice should be isolated.
- Ringtones are best without pauses or breaks. Your ringtone should be producing sound continuously.
- Name your file in a manner that will help identify the ringtone. For example: Ferret_dook.mp3 or Rabbit_grunt.mp3