Ferrets magazine, the leading pet ferret magazine has been around for more than 10 years covering the pet ferret industry and community. SmallAnimalChannel.com provides information on small pets, including rabbits, chinchillas, ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, rats, gerbils, hedgehogs, sugar gliders and other exotic pets. Ferrets magazine, SmallAnimalChannel.com and sister publication Rabbits USA are known as the best source for news, health, nutrition, behavior, training, handling and housing in all things small pets with its expert editors and writers. Ferrets magazine, Rabbits USA and SmallAnimalChannel.com are part of the i-5 Publishing LLC stable of magazines and books. In April 2008 Ferrets magazine became an online-only magazine located at FerretsMagazine.com.
News on SmallAnimalChannel.com is provided by i-5 Publishing News, a division of i-5 Publishing LLC. i-5 Publishing News consists of reporters that specialize in covering the pet industry and its communities. News is supplemented by SmallAnmalChannel's team of editors, photographers and writers who specialize in all-things small pet.
i-5 Publishing LLC. is the leader in special interest pet magazines, trade magazines, books and websites dedicated to pet-loving consumers, pet-supply retailers, veterinarians, breeders and pet professionals worldwide. Divisions of i-5 Publishing LLC include i-5 Publishing Magazines, Books, News and http://www.animalnetwork.com/.
Animal Network's Gold Standard Quality Content
The internet is awash in content, but not all content is equal. Our professionals and experts put our content at the top of its class. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
- All informational and instructional articles are written by professional experts in that field or written by journalists who interview professional experts in that field.
- All Animal Network sites are supported by a print publication, the leader in its field, covering the topic. Website content follows the same stringent policies and procedures of the print publications.
- Our contributors and editors are networked and connected to the top veterinary researchers, behaviorists, nutritionists and innovators in rescue and other fields. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
- The editorial leadership of Animal Network sites has more than 20 years experience in covering the pet community and industry.
- All medical articles on the Animal Network sites are sourced or written by professional veterinarians who specialize in that particular animal, and their names are cited.
- The current, best medical advice changes rapidly. All medical articles on Animal Network sites have dates.
- New medical articles are updated monthly on our sites.
- All Animal Network sites maintain the highest journalism standards in covering news stories in their pet category. All news stories are factual, written from a journalistic perspective. Opinion pieces are clearly stated as opinions. Strict policies and procedures are in place to protect against conflicts of interest and to maintain the highest standards of integrity.
- Animal Network News Division has news journalists who report to a news director. The news editor has more than five years of experience covering the pet industry.